Sunday, May 6, 2012

Product Let Down.

Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Moisturizer is a lotion that I have read and heard about for a while now. It smells like Coconut. It does not smell like Coconut oil because to me it has a sweet body powder. I like it but it is not what I thought it would smell like. If you have ever smelled Lush's Silky Underwear Dusting Power, it smells just like that to me.



The moisturizer is very thin and runny. I have not really had any body moisturizers like it before. I feel like it does feel kinda like a body oil, by the way it sinks it to skin yet it is not greasy or oily. I am very picky that my lotions do not feel greasy, heavy or just sit on my skin. This lotion has Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, and Lanolin, so it is packed with nutrients that your skin needs. 

So I bet you are wondering why this product is a let down for me. 
I have to use so much of this product. And this product is a cheap lotion. It can cost around 10.75$ which is not crazy but there are better lotions out there that are cheaper. But the main problem is that I use so much because it is so runny and you need more than other lotions. I was just disappointed because it was not what I wanted it to be. I thought it would be more like coconut oil. It claims to be all natural but there are still some bad chemicals in it. I have only had it for a month and don't use it every day and it is all most out. 



I got mine at Whole Foods, but you can get it online line too. You can find out more about Skin Trip products HERE.

It is not the worst lotion that I have ever tried but it did not change my life. I will stick with my other lotions for the time being. I was just let down because I had seen so much about it but it is not for me. 

Stay Sweet, 
Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT