Sunday, May 6, 2012

DIY Lemon Honey Face Mask

(I just love the Honey Bear...too cute!)
DIY Face Mask are always nice because most of the time you have the things you need already at your house. I have a few that I love to do. I am going to share with you my go to mask for glowing skin. So if you have dull skin or need a pick me up, try this DIY Face Mask:

Lemon Honey Face Mask. ( Brightening Mask)
  • 1/2 fresh lemon juice
  • 2 tsp of honey 
  • Mix together and leave on for 20-30 mins. 

It is so simple. I always have fresh lemons and honey so there is not reason to go to the store. It is a little messy so I will put it on and hop in to the bath tub (or Tub as I call it). If you don't like baths you can simple put a towel down just in case. It does not dry like a clay mask so just watch the clock so you know when it is time to take it off your face.

Make sure your face is clean and dry. Make sure you used warm water so your pores are opened. It does tingle a little bit but it is just the lemon juice! You can use a washcloth to take it off (adds extra exfoliation) or just water, first use warm water (never hot) then splash your face with cold water to close up your pores.

This DIY Face Mask is simple, fast, and it gives you beautiful glowing skin.

Stay Sweet,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT