Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Glam Bag

MyGlam Bag like BirchBox and Eco-Emi ( see my posts below) is a monthly prescription service that sends samples to your door each month. It is 10$ a month and they send you 4-5 samples and a different bag each month. Unlike BirchBox they are not all deluxe high end samples. They can be drugstore or high end. I was very unhappy with my boxes that I got. I did it for three months and yes there was things from Urban Decay and TheBalm but the other samples were not good. They did send a lot of gift cards but you also had to spend a certain amount of money. I was not not happy with the "bags". I thought they would be a lot better because the bags were put together by Youtube Beauty Gurus. Maybe they will get better in time. But BirchBox and Eco-Emi were great in the first months. I may try them again but as of right now I CANCELED MY GLAM BAG!!

But if you want to give it a try, you can go HERE.
I would try out BirchBox and Eco-Emi first!

Stay Sweet,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT