Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quick Tip Friday

I am going to share with you a quick tip.

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller- Tinted.
                  There are 3 versions: 2 sheer tints and one that is not tinted.



*I use the non tinted at night or when I need a pick me up with no makeup on.*

I use the tinted one when I am doing a simple makeup day. I use a tinted moisturizer or a BB cream and then I use the tinted eye roller.

 

 I put the tinted eye roller under my eye and start to pat it in to my under eye circles. But then I bring it up to the lid of my eye since I am not going to wear eye shadow. It brights up my eyes and I look awake. My eye lids        and under eye circles are not dark and tried looking. It is simple and easy and will take no time at all.


I finish the look with a power and maybe a peach blush and some CoverGirl LashBlast on my top lashes and I am good to go. Some days it is just the power.

YOU CAN GET THE TINTED EYE ROLLER AT MOST DRUGSTORE AND IT IS IN THE AISLE WITH THE FACE WASH AND MOISTURIZERS. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE TINTED EYE ROLLER FOR YOUR SKIN TONE THERE ARE 2 TINTED ONES. 

Stay Sweet,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT