Thursday, April 26, 2012

BirchBox

BirchBox ( Like Eco-Emi from my last post) is a monthly prescription service that sends deluxe beauty samples to your door each month. BirchBox sends high end deluxe samples. They send some brands that you can find at Sephora and Ulta or they may send brands that you have never heard of. BirchBox is 10$ a month and they send 4-5 samples. I have even gotten FULL size products in my box.
* I will start doing a post on what I get in my BirchBox each month.*

What makes BirchBox different is that you can give feedback on the products you get each month and they will give you 10 points for each feedback. 100 points equals 10 dollars and you can buy the products  off the BirchBox website. Its pretty cool.

I have been a little disappointed in BirchBox of few months but they have made up for it. I enjoy getting my BirchBox each month, it like a little treat for yourself.

You can get your own BirchBox HERE!

AND they now have a BirchBox for MEN! It is 20$ a month and it would but a great little gift for your boyfriend, dad, brother, or guy friends.

Stay Sweet,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT