Thursday, April 26, 2012

ECO-EMI.

Eco-Emi sends natural, organic, green products to your door. If you have heard of Birchbox or MyGlam Bag, it is like those companies but GREEN. If you have not heard of any of these companies and you are lost, let me explain. You sign up for the company and pay 10-15$( depending on the company) and each month they send you pretty nice size samples. Eco-Emi you get 5-10 deluxe green samples and 15$ a month. So basicly Eco-Emi is a monthly mail prescription.
*I will talk more about MyGlam Bag and Birchbox in another post.*

So more about Eco-Emi and why I love it so much. Like I said before, you get Green Deluxe samples sent to your house each month. And the Samples are Wonderful. I will start doing a Eco-Emi post each month so you can see what I get because each month is different. You get so many different things like teas, lotions, sunscreen, socks, toothbrushes, toothpaste, makeup, lip balms, shampoo, food and so much more. I never know what I am going to get in my box. I love it because it is all green and good for you.
*RANT*
Just because a product says Natural does not mean it is. The product can still have have bad chemicals, test on animals and be far from good.

Ok, So I am not all green but I like to try products and know that they are good for me. So Eco-Emi does the work for me and I love it.

So if YOU want to try this wonderful company you can go HERE. Also, she ( the founder) does very cool contests on their FACEBOOK PAGE so check that out too.

P.S. Christine ( the founder) name Eco-Emi after her dog,  Emilia. How sweet is that!!


Stay Sweet,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT