Monday, October 7, 2013

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil

I have been using Josie Maran Argan Oil for my night cream for the past few months. I have really been enjoying it. Like most Oils, it melts into your skin and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. I have combination skin so I never thought I could use an oil on my face. But a while back I started using another face oil and really enjoyed it. So when my Mom gave me the Josie Maran Oil to try, I jumped at the chance to try it out. 
My skin has been really like it. I only wear it at night but I want to start trying under my foundation. I don't know how it is going to be when my skin super dry in to winter. I do know it works good when my skin is on the oily side in the summer. 
SO Yes, if you have oily skin, you can try it out! 
I am really enjoying Josie Maran Products.
Have you tried any of her products yet? Which ones?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT