Saturday, October 12, 2013

It's the little Halloween things

Ok ok, Friday Four is just going to be iPhone Picture! I can't help it. It is so easy to just pull out my iPhone. But this week friday four is on Saturday! SOORRYY!
Fall is in the Air. I can't stop. I love fall and Halloween.
This Tazo Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte is wonderful. I can mix with my unsweetened vanilla almond milk and some ice, I am in Love. I found mine at Target, where the teas are!

My guest bathroom, got a little Halloween Makeover. They are LED eyeballs that change colors. MY nephews love love love them. These eyeballs are so fun.

I love how this all turned out on my coffee table! O Halloween! I love thee!


I am soo ready for Halloween! My good friend's birthday is Halloween so I never have to worry about what to do!
This was last year.. I was a CAT!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT