Wednesday, September 18, 2013

TJ Max Hair Finds

While at TJ Max, I found some hair goodies! I got the Oscar Blandi Daily Leave-In Detangler for 6.99 and the Healthy Sexy Hair Hot Iron Hairspray for 6.99.
I really like the Oscar Blandi Detangler. It works good and does what it should. Would I spend full price on it, NO. It is nice but not different then other drugstore detanglers that I have tried out. I like it but not life changing.
The Hot Iron Hairspray is still kinda weird to me. You can spray in on before you curl or hot iron but it makes your hair hard and after it is just like a hairspray. I am using it but not worth it. 

I like trying more expensive products at a Cheaper Price. Thanks Tj Max.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT