Thursday, September 12, 2013

Friday Four

I have been super busy with helping my boyfriend with getting ready for the Copper Young Festival. This is a craft festival in Midtown Memphis. My super cute Boyfriend is an amazing artist! The Copper Young Fest marks the start of fall in Memphis to me! I am super excited!
My favorite tea drinking mug!
I finally finished up my weird hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. It was Pb & J. I loved it!
I have been loving nudes and metals nail colors. These babies go perfect together. 
Color Club- Put a Pin in It
Zoya- Shay
My new Kat Von D matte palette! I really am digging it! Reviews coming up soon!
I am starting to pull out my boots and my darker lip colors. Even though it is still hot in the South. But man, I love the fall!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT