Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Apricot Oil Review



I feel like I should change this blog to Sequins, Lotions and Oil. I feel like I have been more into finding a good natural body moisturizer more then anything lately. I like the idea of not putting a lot of chemical on my skin. Yet I am a makeup junkie so many of the products I use are not natural. I like to try to cut out as much as I can. 

So here is one of the more natural products that I have been using on my skin, Apricot Oil. I like a lot. I love using it on my legs right after I have shaved my legs. I feels so nice.

When people think oil, they may think heavy or greasy. But this Apricot Oil is light and melts right into the skin. Sadly, it does not smell like Apricots (HA). It has no smell at oil which is great for people with sensitive skin.

I am really liking using oils for my body,face, and hair. It has been fun exploring the different benefits of all the different oils!

What kind of oils do you use?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT