Sunday, August 25, 2013

DIY Acrylic Tray

(Yes, that is a picture of me as a baby, My sweet boyfriend, did it for me for our first X-mas 5 years ago!)

I love Acrylic Trays. I just love the way they look, Modern yet Classic at the same time. I always was looking for a good one, always hoping my beloved Target would make one. But I never really found one that was in my price range and that I could justified getting for my room. 

So one day while reading Carrie Bradshaw Lied 's Blog, I saw how she had a look for less on Acrylic Trays and I could not wait to do it myself. 
All you need to do is go to a craft store and buy acrylic box picture frames. That SIMPLE. Now she did add scrap book paper but I did not. You can see her look HERE. I could not believe how simple and cheap it was to do. It was under 10 dollars and I got used a 40% coupon at  the Michael's Craft Store.


That is all you need. Can you believe it? You just pick the size and how many you want. Also make sure you look for coupons before you go, Craft Stores always have coupons online!


I am in love with the way it looks in my bedroom. I am considering getting a larger one for my downstairs coffee table!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT