Sunday, May 12, 2013

Blogger Love

I love Blogs, I just do. It is nice to see real people talking about things. I feel like I can relate more to bloggers. I love the growing community of women(and men) talking about fashion, makeup,cooking and decorating.I have learned so much these people who just decided one day to sit down on their computers and start writing about the lives. Thank you for that! Here are just a few of my Favorite Bloggers. I have so many more(way to many!) but here is just a short list of the bloggers that I have grown to love and always look at their blogs first. Let me know your favorite blogs down below!


Here are a few of my favorite bloggers:

Carrie Bradshaw Lied

Delighted Momma


Mint Love Social Club


Funny Face Beauty

Cupcakes and Cashmere

Eat-Yourself-Skinny

Walking in Memphis in High Heels




post signature










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT