Monday, March 18, 2013

XEN-TAN Sunless Tanning Lotion

XEN-TAN Sunless Tanning Lotion is the sunless tanning lotion that I have been using this March! I have had this lotion for about a year now. I don't really use it to often but lately I have been loving SELF-TANNING! So I have really been testing out XEN-TAN. I got my XEN-TAN at Ulta but you can also get it online.









































At first I thought I love Xen-Tan. I would wake up with a great bronze tan. But now I can see that my legs are always uneven. My arms are always nice and even but never my legs. I did get a tanning mitt so hopefully that will help. This self tanner does come out an olive green brown color which in turn makes your body bronze not orange. I have about 3-5 more uses left within the bottle. I will not repurchase this lotion, there are so many different self tanners out there and I want to try others. Xen-Tan is not cheap either, it is about 40 dollars. I would say it is an OK Tanner and I will maybe try it again in the future but right now I want to try others!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT