Monday, March 18, 2013

Pacifica Hawaiian Rudy Guava Body Butter

The Pacifica Hawaiian Rudy Guava Body Butter was one of the sweet gifts that my sweet guy got me for Valentines Day! He got it because I was looking at it at Target when we were shopping one day (AWE, Love Him).
I know the Pacifica Brand pretty well. It was at Sephora and Wholes Foods and now it is at Target. I don't think it at Sephora anymore. Target does not have the whole Brand but it was a nice little selection. I have a few of the roll on Perfumes and love the smell. This product is Vegan, Cruelty Free, Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Peanut Oil and Petrolatum which is very nice to have in a lotion! 
I never really tried the lotions because I am not crazy about smells with my lotions. I do like this one. It smells super good. It is rich and creamy. But it does not soak into my skin the way I like my lotions too. I love the smell, it is a great tropical scent. I still will use my simple scent free lotions but it is nice to have this great smelling lotion around. I can't wait to try out the other lotions and other products from this brand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT