Thursday, February 21, 2013

Winter Skin Care.

My skin is always dry in the winter. I have tried many different lotions both high end and low end. The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream works wonders for my skin. It is made for dry and sensitive skin.  I really like this cream. It melts into my skin and helps my dry patches. Yet it is not super heavy or oily on my face. I use it at night and in the mourning. It wears very nice under my makeup. I think I paid under $15 dollars for it at Target. This jar is 16 oz, that is a great deal. You can use this all over your body too. Maybe it is not made to just use on our face but it works good for me. I have not broken out and I have been using it since November this year. I really like this cream. If you are in the market for a good face cream, you should try this cream out!



Stay Sweet,
KT

3 comments:

  1. My next door neighbor swears by this stuff as she has the most sensitive skin of anyone I've ever met!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post "Elegant in Oxblood'.
    Have a great weekend.

    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lotion! Super basic and it works! Win win :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT