Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion Review

Yes, this is my second post about a summer face lotion.Ha. I like to give reviews on products that I have tried for awhile. I like to use the product and experience what it does for me. Kiehl's is a great brand however this lotion has not my favorite thing to use for my combination skin. I did feel like it  helped to control the oils on my skin under my makeup. 


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion is a good lotion for the summer. It is for normal to oily skin types. I like this lotion but I am not in love with it. It is ok but I will not buy it again. I do have the Kiehl's Ultra Face Lotion and I really enjoy that one. 
Let me know if you have tried the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT