Monday, August 26, 2013

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Review

I am sure that everyone has heard about the: 

        Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Pen




Mine is in Radiant. It is a brighting concealer. It brights my under eye area very well. If I need a little more coverage I just add a little full coverage concealer on top of it and I am good to go.
I do have it in Fair and Light also. I like them a lot too. L'oreal also came out with a highlight concealer pen at the same time. I also have them and I like them too. I think it just depends on what brand you like and maybe the colors are a little different. 



Yes, mine looks like a hot mess. It is well used and very well loved. I actually ran out of both of my brighting concealer pens, from L'oreal and Maybelline. I am trying to use my Light and Fair concealer pens before I buy new ones! 

Let me know which concealer pens do you like? Have you tried any of the concealer pens from the drugstore yet?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Haha it does look well loved, but that is the mark of a good product! Great reviews too. I am your newest follower.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to lie, I haven't found a concealer I like as much as the one by elf. You can get it at most Targets. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT