Saturday, February 16, 2013

WHO WEARS RED LIPS.

I WEAR RED LIPS!! I have been loving red lips this winter. I used to be all about eyes now I love a simple eye and a Bold lip. 

This is my go to Red Lip Color:




 "Enchanted"
Tarte's LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint.

I love this Color. I got it in the Tarte Lip Tint Kit that came out at X-Mas. You can use this color as a tint or build it up for a darker red. This is not a crazy Red. It is a light red but I can make it bolder but it is still very natural on my lips. Tarte's lip tints are minty and feel good on your lips. You can get Tarte's Lip Tints a Sephora, Ulta and Tarte.com. They are $24 if you don't get the kit like I did. I will always get the lip kit because it is a Wonderful DEAL!

There are many Dupes for the Tarte's Lip Tints. Many beauty brands are coming out with Balm Stains and lip products that are light and can be built up on the lips. 

My next post will be about a few dupes I had just in my Collection of Makeup. I didn't even go out and look for more colors. I think that it is always a good thing to look in your Collection for dupes or products that are close. 

Stay Sweet,
KT









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT