Thursday, December 27, 2012

Instant Iphone Haul.

A Instant Iphone Haul is where I just pick up the products from the store and just want to share my first reactions to the products. So it will not be something that I have been testing or love...Yet.

Today Instant Iphone haul is from target. I went to pick up a few Christmas 50% goodies for next year! I try to get ribbon, bows and gift wrapping that I can use all year long. 

I walked by the beauty products and saw the new L'oreal products. Now, I have seen the new eye shadows but not the new lippies and concealer. 

So I pick up a few colors to try!


I got the New L'oreal True Match Concealer in N1-2-3, Fair Light. Now the did have two Fair/Lights just the other was W1. I thought the was nice to see for concealer. I have not wore it yet. I will keep y'all updated. 

I got 4 of the L'oreal Colour Richa Caresse Lip-Stain/ Lip Gloss. I am not sure of the name. They are from the same line of Colour Richa Caresse Lipsticks which I LOVE! They are wonderful. They colors I got are 183/ Pink Resistance, 184/ Rose On And On, 193/ Eternally Nude, 187 /Infinite Fuchsia. They had many more colors but these are the ones that I liked first. Now I did put on 193/ Eternally Nude in the car, and it was a little different. It went on very wet and then started to dry. It did have a weird taste almost like soap.Weird? The last thing was that I thought was going to be a gorgeous nude like Sheer Linens for the lipstick line but it was more dark and made my lips red. I am not sure what I think about these lippies. They are very different. I also put on the light pink 183/ Pink Resistance an dI could not even tell it was on my lips. I don't know. I don't hate them but I not WOW by them yet. So i am going to test the others. I heard these are Dupes for the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Lip Stain. I have not tried the YSL Lip stains yet so I can not compare. I will let you know if I like them after testing and playing with them!!

I hope you liked my Instant Iphone Haul!

Stay Sweet,
KT




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT