Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2012 Emmy's Fashion

Ok..Do I watch the Emmys? ...NO. I really don't watch award shows that much. BUT I do love the fashion and I love to watch Fashion Police after an award show. Weird..maybe..but it is what I do. This is MY favorite 3 looks of the night:

1st. This is my FAVORITE look of the whole night. I love the hair and the jewels and the dress. She looks wonderful. I would love to just have this dress!

 2ndKat Dennings in J. Mendel. This dress fit her perfectly and she just looked stunning.Again I think it is a perfect package.I do like the dark red but I think it would be great in another color too.

3rd. Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhuillier. Love her and the dress. It i s like a work of art.The color and the texture look great on her. She has really proven herself as a raising star icon! 

So there you have it, My top 3 for the 2012 Emmys. 

Stay Sweet, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT