Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer is my go to summer day face lotion. The reason why I say summer lotion is because I have only had it for the summer months. So I do not know how it will be on my drier winter skin. But for right now it works great on my oily t-zone summer skin. 
I really do like to use it for the summer because it has SPF 40. Yes, it does have that sunscreen smell but it is not overpowering. This lotion melts into your skin. It is lightweight yet moisturizing. I like that this moisturizer has argan oil in it. The only downside of this face lotion is the price. Josie Maran's products are not cheap. 
I have been really liking Josie Maran products lately. I can not wait to try more!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Y'all for the Comments!
Please Join the Sequins,Mint&Makeup Blog!
Stay Sweet,KT